Friday 17 May 2013

I'm so over packing

It's pretty much all done, bar some odds and sods that I will probably just throw in to boxes and deal with at the other end cause I'm over it.

We go & sign the lease and pick up the keys tonight :) My sister is watching the kids afterwards so that we can do a few loads of boxes tonight to get a head start on tomorrow. I have roped in both my sisters (who will watch the kids for us) and their lovely husbands who will be helping us move and lending us their ute and trailer (& muscles). 

I just want to fast forward and have it be over with now, I am not looking forward to the next couple of days of hard work but I am excited about being in our new house.

I am looking at it as somewhat of a fresh start, getting it all set up just so and being better with our diets etc. This week has been all takeaway so I am actually looking forward to cooking a nice meal. Plus just being a better wife/mother/friend in general, god knows why moving in to a new place inspires me to do that but it just seems like a good time to start trying to improve things. 

Turning over a new leaf so to speak.

I will see you all on the flip side of this move, fingers crossed it all goes smoothly!

Till next time xo

No comments:

Post a Comment