Sunday 18 August 2013

Sunday Funday

It has been a gorgeous day here on the GC, although hubby and I had already made plans to have nana watch the kids so we could go and see a movie together. We went and saw 'We're the Millers', such a funny movie. 

I have been meaning to add some photo's for awhile but hadn't transferred the photo's off of my new phone yet. I finally did that so I have added a slew of photo's below. 

Those of that follow on facebook will recognise this photo, this is a slow cooked mac n' cheese that I made...delicious.

The early morning view from my backyard.

The small gift I made for my son's kindy teacher that left (just store brought macaroons inside as I ran out of time to make something).

The beautiful Byron Bay.

Street art at Byron Bay.

My new phone cover...

Ok so I couldn't help myself and brought another Hello Kitty cover.

Banana Smoothie goodness.

Burleigh Heads beach looking up towards Surfers Paradise.

Found this little lady beetle on my son's slide this afternoon and showed it to him and he said 'Hello lady beetle, how are you doing lady beetle?'. Gosh he's cute...

Well that'll do it for now. 

Till next time xo

No comments:

Post a Comment