Sunday 29 December 2013

Ruh-Roh...

A little too much indulgence over the festive season for this little fatty. I didn't think I had gone too overboard as far as how much I ate, but all those meals followed by desert have caught up with me. I had already gained a couple of kilos after weaning my daughter and now I have gained a couple more. 

It is time to stop indulging and start making better choices, I will need to start actively trying to lose some weight now. My first little mini goal will be to lose those extra kilos that I have acquired. I would love to be able to hit the gym but it's not in the budget, will have to start going for walks around the neighbourhood. Plus I told my husband that I would work out with him in his home gym set up. Time to hit up Pinterest for some healthy nutritious meals that don't taste like cardboard. 

Apart from the jelly belly, Christmas was good. It has been a hectic few days of late, long days and the kids have been knackered but reasonably well behaved all things considered. I need to clear out some old toys to make way for the new, toy central here. The main present Santa got them was a trampoline, my daughter is still a little unsure of it but her big brother is a fan (to be fair she is too little for it just yet but she'll get the hang of it in time). 

Today is meant to be a scorcher (38 degrees or about 100F), it is days like this that I wish we had a pool (next door does, it will be torture to here them splashing about...ha). I think the air con is going to get a workout today!

I think it is just going to be a lazy home day today, the hubby is unwell. There is probably plenty of things I could be doing around the house but nothing that appeals to me in this heat. Anyways I best be off, my son has just informed me he has done a wee in the potty...happy days ;)

Have a good one,
 photo blogpostsignature_zps2599dc0e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment