Monday 2 December 2013

December you sly dog...where did you come from?!

Can you believe it...this year has just flown by. I swear time speeds up the more kids you have, there are less chances to slow down and take it easy...I wouldn't have it any other way though, however I could do without the abundance of grey hairs that have come with it.

And so begins the official start to the silly season, it's only going to get busier from here. I'm looking forward to some quality time with the family once hubby is on annual leave for the holidays.

This week I am in full party mode for my daughter's first birthday, Friday will be spent baking for her party the next day. My lovely sisters have offered to take the kids off my hands so I can get stuck in.

It doesn't quite feel real that my daughter is almost one, I swear it wasn't that long ago that we brought her home from the hospital. My baby is getting big, naww...

The Christmas tree went up yesterday, I already forsee putting the ornaments back on the tree a million times a day for the next month ;) Regardless though, I think it needs more...my husband disagrees but we'll see about that. I guess he's thinking that this month is going to be expensive enough as it is without me buying things we don't necessarily need...but I do NEED them, ha. Love you honey x

I need to get off here and start writing up a lists of all the things I need to do this week, busy busy.

I hope everyone is having a great start to the month...it's the most wonderful time of the year, as the song goes.

Take care,

K xx

No comments:

Post a Comment