Friday 26 July 2013

Seriously lacking in motivation...

Ugh...lately I am doing only the bare minimum, I just don't have the motivation to do everything that needs to be done. I need some motivation fairies to sprinkle some dust on me so I can do a big clean, I am looking over at Mt. Washmore that needs folding as I type this...Blerg.

So I took my son for a haircut on Wednesday, what an ordeal that turned out to be. The amount of carry on was mortifying, I was so embarrassed by his behaviour...that poor woman did not have it easy. I felt so bad that I tipped her $5 for her troubles (not that it is a lot but I wouldn't normally tip a hairdresser). I don't know what it is about getting a haircut that instantly makes him look older, such a big boy.

Yesterday I went and got myself the new Samsung Galaxy 4 phone, that's right...I have converted from an iphone lover to android. The straw that broke the camel's back was the crap quality photo's my iphone took at the Pink concert in relation to my niece's photo's on her Samsung, so much better. I have been playing with it since yesterday afternoon, still getting familiar with it but I really like it so far.

I wish I has something interesting or witty to regale you with today, unfortunately I am coming up blank...nothing to see here. Sorry for being so boring ;)

Till next time xo

No comments:

Post a Comment