Monday 15 July 2013

Please excuse the changes

To those of you that follow along on a regular basis you will have noticed that I have been fiddling around with the look of the blog.

I apologise if this is annoying, I am still trying to play around with how I want it to look. I am learning as I go along and trying to work out pieces bit by bit. It still has a ways to go compared to the ideas I have in my head, I just don't have the know how to make it happen. So I ask you guys to bare with me as I fumble along and make little changes along the way.

I would love to hear any feedback from regular readers about what you would like to see, what you do and don't like. I am open to suggestions.

I wish I could spend a little more time on it, but it can be a struggle finding the time with the kids keeping me busy. Or sometimes it is just old fashioned 'writer's block', not that I consider myself a writer but I sometimes can't think of anything to write about that would be interesting enough. I often wonder whether what I write about would be interesting to anyone anyways, I don't find myself to be terribly exciting. But I guess that is also the appeal, I am just a regular joe going about my business doing the same sort of things that other mums are doing. I don't lead a glamorous life, just a regular one.

Thanks for putting up with me.

Till next time xo

No comments:

Post a Comment