Thursday 23 June 2011

Parcels in the post = Pressies

We had a couple of deliveries today, one was an ebay purchase for the phenomenon that is 'Sophie the Giraffe'. It is a teething toy which is rubber and has a squeaker in it, my son has already had a bit of a munch on it.



I am not sure that he is teething yet, apart from drooling a lot and constantly (which he has been doing for awhile) he doesn't have any of the other symptoms. I got the toy as I like to be prepared and it is incredibly popular so I am hoping it will help when the time comes. I am also contemplating buying the amber bracelet/necklaces that are supposed to help with teething as well.

The other package was some more handmade goodies! This time some lovely knitted items from Well I'll Be Darned.

Well I'll Be Darned Facebook Page

I ordered my son some gorgeous little booties and a custom beanie in the colours of my husband's AFL team - Collingwood. They both turned out incredibly well and you will have to take my word for it when I say he looks incredibly cute in them.



I can see myself getting a little addicted to buying cute things online for my little man, lucky for my hubby I try not to spend too much or go too crazy, just little bits here and there.

Now, what else can I get...ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment