Thursday 21 March 2013

Damn you germs

So the germs my son brought home from Kindy last week are doing the rounds and have finally made their way to me. At the moment I wouldn't go as far as saying I was sick, just not 100%. It probably doesn't help that the last couple of nights have been exhausting as my daughter is all snuffly and it's making her wake more frequently and harder to settle.

Also I am happy to report that the hairdresser was able to fix my son's hair the other day. It is amazing how much older they look when they get their hair cut. I still remember his first hair cut, he was 11 months old and we were given a certificate and a little lock of his hair, naww. It's crazy how quickly time flies, I feel like my daughter is getting so much bigger every day. It is almost time for her 4 month shots, needless to say I am not looking forward to it.

In other news, I am going out for a girly dinner this Saturday night. I will have to express a couple of bottles and hope that she is well behaved for daddy. I may even just have a glass of wine with dinner ;) This will only be my second time away from her, the last was when hubby & I went to dinner for my birthday and left the kids with Nana. We were only gone 2 hours total though as I was stressing that she may have been cracking it. I don't know why but I am always worried that she is going to get upset and inconsolable, I know hubby is more than capable but I am expecting a call to say come home...let's hope that doesn't happen though.

I learnt a lesson today, when making cupcakes...if you only have one muffin pan but are making two batches at the same time...the cupcakes/patty pans will not hold their shape just placed inside a normal oven tray. Doh! If only I wasn't so impatient, I should have just waited and done them one batch at a time...oh well.

There is absolutely nothing on TV tonight, I think early to bed for me it is.

Till next time x

No comments:

Post a Comment