Thursday 7 July 2011

Whoops...have been a bit slack

Sorry I haven't posted these last couple of days, need a slap on the wrist. Mind you, there are only a small few that are my close friends that I know check in, so I don't think I have disappointed too many people, ha.

Has been a little hectic since dropping my husband off at the airport Tuesday night.

That first night was a little challenging, not sure if little man was aware that daddy wasn't around as he took a mammoth 2 hours to settle to go to sleep. Maybe he was testing mummy. Managed to survive that without losing my mind.

Yesterday was good, we had a good girlfriend of mine come over with her baby girl and hung out for the day. This is the girlfriend who lent me the Tizzie Hall book so was offering me encouragement and advice with implementing and sticking with the routine.

We haven't been perfect with that but we are trying, getting there slowly. I was happy last night that he slept from his dream feed at 10pm until 3am, so that was a decent block for him. Although he then woke again at 5am but still a slight success in my eyes.

Of course we have been missing daddy, only 1 more sleep to go until we get to see him. I am coping a lot better than I thought I would, I was a bit anxious about him being away. I am thankful that it isn't for a longer period though.

Tonight my mother-in-law is coming over to hang out and shout take-away, will be nice to have some company.

No comments:

Post a Comment