Thursday 29 May 2014

Well what do we have here...

Potential news peeps (no I am not pregnant, relax)...I may have a casual job. I don't know for certain yet and it would be on a trial basis to begin with. It is only a couple of shifts a week (which is really all I'm looking for and it works in with the kids), it's in retail which I wouldn't normally look at but it is at one of my favourite shops and I love all their stuff so I would love to work there. 

Really it is just to get me out of the house and back in the 'real world' with other adults and the general public. I wouldn't just be mum anymore if you know what I mean. I am not pinning my hopes on it and if I don't get it and then it wasn't meant to be. Thankfully I am not desperate and if it doesn't happen now I know it will happen eventually. 

I will keep you posted, fingers crossed for me.

That is all for now, as you were ;)
 photo blogpostsignature_zps2599dc0e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment