Wednesday 9 April 2014

Teeth can kiss my a$$

As you may have gathered from the post title, my daughter is teething at the moment. It doesn't help that she isn't 100% at the moment either. 

Her (and by default, mine) sleep has gone to sh*t, they are really giving her some gip and it is disrupting her sleep. Her previous teeth didn't give her much grief at all but the poor bugger seems to be coping it this time around. I am so tired, I have stopped looking at the clock and counting how many times I get up to resettle her of a night. I just hope it doesn't last much longer, mumma needs a good nights sleep.

Plus my son came home feeling a bit warm from kindy yesterday and was a little out of sorts, so he was in with us last night. I finally had to move him around midnight as I just could not get comfortable on my little sliver of bed. He woke up a couple of hours later and came back in, so I am going to need a few coffees to get through the day. It was a double whammy.

Thankfully today he seems to be better, no more temp...thank goodness. I might try and take them to the library today, get out of the house. I didn't do much yesterday cause I was too tired, I need to suck it up though and try and do more. I just keep waiting for things to improve and get my energy back but we aren't there yet so I just need to deal with it and make the most of it.

I hope everyone else has a great day, whatever you are doing.
 photo blogpostsignature_zps2599dc0e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment