Tuesday 25 March 2014

Lacking in inspiration

I always seem to be apologising for my lack of posts of late, I guess I just haven't felt as though I have anything of interest to say.

I haven't been up to anything particularly noteworthy of late and life has been same ol' same ol', I need to figure out something to say that won't bore you to death.

But I still felt like I should come say hey, pop my head in so you all know that I am still alive. I'm rather tired today, my daughter has had a high temp all yesterday and still warm today. It really played havoc with her sleep and I was up a gazillion times between 12-3am and then up for the day at 6am, thankfully my son is at kindy today so it has been fairly chilled.

I am going to keep it short and sweet and will go away and try and think up some ideas for future posts. For those of you that have stuck around during my long absences, I thank you.

Hopefully I will be back with something inspiring in the near future, till then...take care.
 photo blogpostsignature_zps2599dc0e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment