Tuesday 4 February 2014

Just a quick one...

This is just a quick one since I am certain that my daughter is about to wake from a nap any moment now and I am trying to fit it in before she does.

I can't believe it is February already! My son turns 3 this month and I turn 33, not to mention it is also our wedding anniversary later this month...fun times ahead :)

I forgot to mention that my daughter finally has her first official word that she started saying a couple of weeks ago. If you knew her you would know it is very fitting of her...it is 'more'. My god she can eat, she will come and grab your hand and walk you over to the pantry or fridge until you give her something. I much prefer that to her fussy brother who doesn't eat much of anything, that is pain in the bum. It's very cute but my gosh she cracks it if you don't get up and go with her, sometimes I just want to sit on the couch for 5 mins. 

I had my hair done on the weekend, short and blonde...I love it. I will upload a pic next time as I haven't put my photo's from my phone on to the computer yet. I love a good change and it is a bit of a confidence boost to go and get your hair done and be looking 'good', I have had a lot of compliments from friends which is lovely, nawww.

That will have to do for now, I will try and do another post later this week.

 photo blogpostsignature_zps2599dc0e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment